Chief of Operations
Deanna Bagdasar is the Operations Manager for our firm, managing the company’s day-to-day operations and reporting them to our Chief Executive Officer, Ronson Shamoun. She is an integral member of the senior management team, overseeing human resource matters, implementing policies, and managing accounting standards and business procedures. Ms. Bagdasar often serves as the junior point of contact for many of our clients and assists our attorneys on various tax, transactional, and real estate matters. Additionally, Ms. Bagdasar handles various matters for Mr. Shamoun’s other business ventures and assists with the firm’s marketing activities, spearheading the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes. Prior to joining our firm, Ms. Bagdasar worked in the accounting department of a mid-sized corporation where she was responsible for communicating financial information directly to the CEO and facilitating communication between vendors and key company personnel. Ms. Bagdasar also previously served as a financial analyst where she performed job costing analysis and was responsible for servicing several major government contracts. She was nominated for the prestigious 2014 Woman of the Year award presented by San Diego Magazine, an honor for which she is deeply grateful.
Ms. Bagdasar was a three year graduate of San Diego State University and obtained her bachelor’s degree in Business Finance. She was a member of the business honors program and participated heavily in SDSU Scholars without Borders. Ms. Bagdasar also has her California Department of Real Estate sales license.
Ms. Bagdasar is fluent in Arabic.
- Lead assistant on a $2.2 million real estate acquisition transaction involving the City of San Diego and a major commercial real estate developer.
- Assisted buyer in the acquisition of a restaurant in La Mesa.
- Key assistant in resolving numerous licensing and regulatory issues with the California state and local government.
- Assisted with the drafting of numerous commercial & residential leases and in helping major real estate clients with landlord-tenant issues.
- Junior point of contact for several financing and refinancing transactions with public and private lenders for values in excess of one million dollars.
- Lead assistant on multiple ABC licensing projects including Type 20, Type 21, and Type 47 licenses; coordinated with city, community, police and state government officials.
- Lead assistant in real estate matters including but not limited to tenancy issues, procuring financing, and building management.
- Key team member on the firm’s marketing and advertising activities.
Awards and Commendations:
- Women of the Year Finalist- San Diego Magazine 2016
- Women Who Mean Business Finalist- San Diego Business Journal 2015
- Metro Woman of the Year Finalist – San Diego Magazine 2015
- Metro Mover to Watch – San Diego Metro Magazine 2015
- Women Who Mean Business Finalist – San Diego Business Journal 2014
- Woman of the Year Finalist – San Diego Magazine 2014
Return to other Firm Member Biographies.